What fits your lifestyle full time, part time, per-diem, days, evenings or weekends?
Our flexible work schedules were designed to meet your life needs and allow you the independence to plan your day. This approach gives you the opportunity to balance your life according to what is most important to you, while enjoying an exciting and rewarding career.
What Family Care can offer:
- An excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life,disability, paid vacations/holidays, sick days and 401K
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly experienced Supervisory Team Requirements:
- Degree from an accredited Physical/Occupational Therapy Program
- Current licensure in the State of Connecticut
- 1 year home care experienced preferred
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Speech Therapy